Pages

Wednesday 16 February 2022

You cannot do God's will without Him guiding you.

It would have been a disaster for Moses to lead God's people without HIS presence. Likewise, if there is anything we need desperately in our journey of faith, it is the presence of The LORD. Moses knew this secret and in Exodus 33, HE refused to lead the people of God without HIS presence. HE refused to take them one step further without the presence of The One Who got them from Egypt. I beseech you today that we put a demand on God for HIS presence to go with us. As HE promised Moses in our today's scripture, so it is unto us. HIS presence will go with us & HE will show us HIS glory. We receive HIS rest too! Hallelujah!

Exodus 33:12 Moses said to the Lord, "You have been telling me, 'Lead these people,' but you have not let me know whom you will send with me. You have said, 'I know you by name and you have found favor with me.' 13 If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people." 14 The Lord replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." 15 Then Moses said to him, "If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here. 16 How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?" 17 And the Lord said to Moses, "I will do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name." 18 Then Moses said, "Now show me your glory." 19 And the Lord said, "I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the Lord, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 20 But," he said, "You cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live." 21 Then the Lord said, "There is a place near me where you may stand on a rock. 22 When my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by. 23 Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen."

Psalm 144:13. Our barns will be filled with every kind of provision. Our sheep will increase by thousands, by tens of thousands in our fields; 14 our oxen will draw heavy loads. There will be no breaching of walls, no going into captivity, and no cry of distress in our streets. 15 Blessed is the people of whom this is true; blessed is the people whose God is the Lord.

We are in a dispensation of time in which God is doing great things. Scripture is being fulfilled. Somebody who consistently follows this ministry of the Word sent me a testimony this week. He is a farmer and his flock has been increasing in a very amazing manner. This testimony to me looks like an exact fulfilment of the above scripture. This is a man who has really been serving God in the mission field where the poorest of the poor live. Last year he sent me a prayer request about his rental houses not being occupied and despite the pandemic situation, God sent him tenants & all the houses were quickly occupied. When the country was reopened, he quickly went back to his mission field to minister to the poor. What a wonderful calling that is!! I know that God is also rewarding your labour of love for HIS people. I am personally experiencing a dimension of blessings that I have not seen in my life before. God is rewarding me for my labour of love for HIS people in this ministry of The Word & many others that I do by HIS grace. Hallelujah! Below is the testimony of our brother about his livestock.

Praise God our savior and redeemer. Please humbly let me give a testimony. Last month, God blessed my project so much. One goat gave birth to twins and the other one gave birth to triplets. As we entered the month of November, the pig gave birth to 11piglets. Am very happy about your last month prophecy although I'm not remembering it for now. Thank you so much woman of God. All glory to Jehovah.

May the LORD increase his flock more & more & enlarge his territories so much that he will never lack provision to give to the poor, so that indeed God will continue to be glorified. You may not be a farmer like this brother but God will really surprise you with an explosive increase! Please remember to testify & to give glory only to God. HE alone is worth our praise. I declare that our blessings are secure. There will be no breaching of walls & no captivity according to The Word of God. There will be no cry of distress in our streets in JESUS Name. HALLELUJAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blessing for each one of us

  God created each one of us in such a way that each person has their own portion of blessings. We don't need to strife over any physica...