Pages

Monday 18 April 2022

Heaven Knows, by Point of Grace

 Heaven knows I wonder why bad things happen

To really good people, like airplanes crashing

It's hard to imagine there's a reason for that

And heaven knows our stumble, it don't make any sense

Why cancer took my daddy even though he never smoke the cigarette

Where is the justice in that?

Now I've decided that I can't find it

 

Heaven knows

It's way beyond my control

And so I'm trying to let go

And understand

That I didn't make this plan

This crazy love has shown me that even when I don't

Heaven knows

 

Heaven knows my sins, all my regrets

And I bet God is laughing cause I keep planning big things for myself

When it's out of my hands

Yeah I've decided I cannot like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blessing for each one of us

  God created each one of us in such a way that each person has their own portion of blessings. We don't need to strife over any physica...