Pages

Monday 18 April 2022

Suffering for a little while

 I know when we are in the midst of suffering, it doesn't feel like it is for a little while, but according to the bible, we only suffer for aittle while then God comes and glorifies us by perfecting, establishing and settling us. It is then up to us to take this glory & give it back to our God. Whenever i find myself suffering, i eagerly wait & look forward to the glory to be revealed in me because God has never failed to glorify me after suffering.

1 Peter 5:10 But may the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a little while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. 11 To him be the glory and the power forever and ever. Amen.
God alone deserves the glory & honour. He will not share HIS glory with anyone because HE Is a jealous God.
Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
Have you been going through a season of suffering? May the LORD glorify you now in JESUS Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blessing for each one of us

  God created each one of us in such a way that each person has their own portion of blessings. We don't need to strife over any physica...